Serving our community for over 8 years.
Dr Peyman Pari Zanganeh
Dr Pari Zanganeh is a full-time general practitioner who specialises in occupational health and treating skin conditions. Originally from Iran, Dr Pari Zanganeh completed his medical training in his home country at the University of Shahid Beheshti in 2014. He then worked in emergency departments and general practice for five years where he gained experience in emergency clinic management and injury management.
Dr Pari Zanganeh commenced work on a full-time basis at BeWorkFit and Family Health Care Mackay Ooralea in 2020, and provides a broad range of occupational health services within our clinic. Outside of work, he enjoys the outdoors and spending time with family and friends. He is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys swimming and playing tennis.
- Medical Doctorate (MD)
- Coal Board and Quarry medicals
- Rail Safety Medical Practitioner
- WorkCover and injury management
- Occupational health medicine including pre-employment medicals
- Pre-competition medical
- Travel advise/ medicine
- Sport medicine / sport health care
- Driving licence (commercial and private)
- Chronic diseases (Diabetes, Hypertension, etc)
- Men's and women's health
- Mental Health
- Sexual health
- Minor skin surgery and skin spots check, ingrown toenail management, warts, skin tags & mole removal .
- Full range of vaccinations including Q-fever testing
- Wound management and suturing
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections